It is our great pleasure to invite you to take part at the 39th IEEE International Conference on ELECTRONICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY (ELNANO-2019), which will be held on April 16-18, 2019 in National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Starting from 2013, the International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO) is sponsored by Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
All accepted papers, which are oral or poster presented at IEEE ELNANO-2019 will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar). Please pay attention that “No-show” papers won’t be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Paper submission will be organized through EasyChair system.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ELNANO-2018 PARTICIPANTS! 2018 IEEE 38TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ELECTRONICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY (ELNANO-2018) HAS BEEN ALREADY POSTED TO THE IEEE XPLORE DIGITAL LIBRARY: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=8468309
Enjoy the photo album of the last conference:
Please pay attention to ELNANO-2019 topics:
1.MICRO- AND NANOELECTRONICS:
• Nanostructures and nanotechnology in electronics;
• Components of micro- and nanoelectronics;
• Micro- and nanosystems in electronics;
• Mathematical simulation of electronic components, devices and systems.
2.BIOMEDICAL ELECTRONICS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING:
• Electronic nanotechnology in biomedicine;
• Biocomponents of nanosystems;
• Nanobiosystems simulation;
• Electronics for monitoring, diagnostics and treatment;
• Digital processing and analysis of biomedical signals;
• Interactions between physical fields and biological objects.
• Power Electronics;
• Airborne electronic systems;
• Telecommunication and Acoustoelectronic Systems;
• Radar systems and signal processing;
• Remote sensing;
• Multistatic electronic systems;
• Polarimetric and Doppler techniques.
- Paper Submission: JANUARY 1, 2019
- Response of Reviewers: February 15, 2019
- Final Papers Submission: March 1, 2019
- Paper Acceptance Notification: March 15, 2019
- Final Registration for Participation: April 1, 2019
- IEEE ELNANO-2019: April 16-18, 2019
You can find more information about IEEE ELNANO-2019 at
Editorial board of the Scientific-Technical Journal “Microsystems, Electronics and Acoustics” (ISSN 2523-4447, e-ISSN 2523-4455) invites the participants of ELNANO to publish scientific articles based on the results of the conference in the professional edition of Ukraine. The article should be at least 6 pages, designed according to the requirements of the journal, which can be found on the website of the journal http://elc.kpi.ua. Please note that the article must be changed by at least 60% compared to the paper submitted to the conference.
Organizing Committee of ELNANO-2019